Youth Football Training Camp
Enter the Football season FASTER, in Strong Condition, and ready to Compete with more Confidence!
Register for the PowerStrength 3-Week Youth Football Training Camp!
5th, 6th, 7th Grade Football Players
Football Training Camp Training Emphasis
- Learn safe exercise and performance techniques from certified professional trainers in a private, small-group setting
- Build Speed, Explosiveness, and Conditioning
- Learn the fundamentals to increase lateral quickness, agility, and reaction time
- Improve acceleration and body control for a quicker first step
- Enter the football season in-shape, prepared, and READY to compete!
5th, 6th, and 7th Grade football players looking to get improve their speed, agility, and conditioning before the Football season! Sessions will take place in small, private groups (less than 10 athletes per coach) for detailed instruction and best results.
Start – Monday, July 24
End – Thursday, August 10
Where? Choose Your PowerStrength Location
Kentwood – 5131 East Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
Jenison – 1308 Rosewood St., Jenison, MI 49428
Alpine – 919 Alpine Commerce Park NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Plainfield– 5246 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
*Athletes must choose one location to complete their sessions
Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
*Participants can attend any combination of sessions
3-Week Football Training Camp Fee
- 6 Session Pack – $145
- 9 Session Pack – $205
How do I Sign-Up and Reserve my Spot?
1. Complete and Submit the form (below)
2. A PSTS Coach will contact you within 24-hours with details on the next steps
3. Spots are on a first-come basis as space is limited due to program capacity, scheduling limitations, and optimal learning environment. *This is not a camp where 20+ athletes are ‘trained’ by 1 coach